Friday, May 28, 2010

a {colorful} little finish

As of this Wednesday evening, I am "Wilton certified".  That's right, I COMPLETED my fourth course and am done (phew!) for now with my cake-u-cation.  Wilton is revamping it's classes, though, and rolls out new product in June, so I have a few more things to learn.  Top of my list are gum paste calla lilies and mums.  Gorgeous.

Here's my "class final" cake, which is a colorful whimsical birthday cake for the "June birthdays" for a friend.  It's got some delightfully colorful gerber daisies, which, I must say, are probably one of my favorite flowers thus far.  Too fun.


Boxed up and ready to go!

"On deck" for next week are two wedding showers... both with some delightful little daisies, I believe.  One will have a cake and the other opted for a cupcake tower.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment