Tuesday, September 14, 2010

{congrats} to jesse and allie

Allie and Jesse said their vows Sunday in a GORGEOUS wedding at The Fountains Ballroom.  It is SUCH a beautiful wedding venue!  It helped that God provided them with one of the most beautiful days of the summer to get married... I look forward to seeing sunset pictures.  :)

Allie wanted a simple butter cream wedding cake.  We weren't positive about what she wanted, so we spent some quality time on google and came up with an image we both loved.  She also had an ice cream sundae bar (YUM), so the cake was only three tiers.

After my disaster Saturday morning was behind me, I rolled up my sleeves and ended up with a much more presentable cake!  Abby spent the day keeping me company (thanks!).

And of course my wonderful hubs accompanied me early to Glenwood to set up the cake.  He snapped a few shots of me at work.


The final product!

Had to include a couple photos from the wedding.  Too beautiful.

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs.  Thanks for letting me make the cake for your big day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment